Thursday, October 1, 2009


Images: courtesy of Photo Booth.

Progress is being made, though I dare say it will be some what difficult to upload images at this point, being that my card-reader has melted. Tragic to be sure, yet none-the-less, it does not hinder my making. Work is much under way, and progressive at that. Working with collage elements and found ground has been proving to be an enriching experience. I have been working with old photos, and, as I said, found ground with collage elements to create somewhat of a nostalgic yet foretelling vision of humanity as we (knew/know) it: including hopes, as well as fears. The future, and more importantly, Eternity, has been on my mind greatly and undoubtedly charges my thought towards these works. Reading, writing, music, meditation, and thought have been widely embraced in my way of working (not that it's ever been so different), and I find it crucial to what I do. Not all has come together to make perfect sense to me yet, nor do I ultimately expect it to. I am a tool in the hand of a far greater craftsman.

The workers are few.

No comments:

Post a Comment