Monday, January 3, 2011

DRAWING PROJECT UPDATE


THIS+THIS(repeat), the drawing project I'm working on, is still going, and quite nicely I should say. While the time frame seems to have been extended, and I am fine with it at that, from one day max and no less, to a few or a hand full of days, the progress is still quite satisfying. Anyhow, perfection must not be rushed. This project has been keeping me working and furthermore thinking and trying/discovering new and different things. As well, it has been equally interesting and satisfying to see the work that Chloe has been producing in response, which make wonderful pieces on their own. No doubt, this project has been a swell exercise for the both of us. I am still very excited about the project, how far we have come so far, and where it will go in the future.

1 comment: