Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wheels Turning


For the past month or so my studio has been my room, and, as I mentioned before, I have been working on making my new room here in Charleston a little more homey. So I have finally painted my walls, and already, it is starting to feel more cozy. Obviously I won't be making very large paintings in here like I have done before, but I hope to be productive nonetheless. While continuing on my drawing project with Chole, I am trying to read/write and tumble over some ideas in my head for other works that are more specific, a bit larger, and more central to my thought process. I do have some new ideas, with some new materials, and I hope to start in some way in the near future. God willing, it will be underway soon, if my funds prove stable enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment