Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Work is on the move, as it were, and the said painting is finished...for now. I still need to think more on this piece and whether or not I need to add another element or two. All together, I am pleased with the painting, and have been writing as much as I can about it. Still, further up and further in I go, exploring what possibilities present themselves to my mind's eye, and learning all I can. Through my working on this body of work, I discover more and more about who God is(as well as myself), just by finding my way through a drawing, or marking a canvas. More ideas are brewing for more works, and I am refining them in my mind to the best of my ability. Steady still, and productive, I believe things are coming along quite well.
Till next time---

No comments:

Post a Comment